Pay Job (payjob.xyz) is an internet job where you can earn money by performing simple online job, this website claims that you can earn up to $1500 in your first week and that is guaranteed earnings for everyone who will join the site and will be hired. This website appears to be legitimate as they claim to be one! the website also stated that they have a strong an-ti cheat system which can be found in Member's Guide.
People are always hunting for a legitimate online jobs, and most would probably try any type of online jobs opportunities to see if it works for them or not. You'll encounter college students, stay at home moms, unemployed or self-employed who are internet savvy who are looking for an income opportunity, who would fall into this and would probably try to join payjob.xyz just to see if it's legit.
How It Works?
Payjob.xyz pays you promote your referral which will be given to you after signing up, members can earn $5 per unique visit, this means that you are paid $5 for every click on your link. Every time a person click on your link an amount of $5 will be credited to your account as your earnings. One must create an account to get started and earn money from this program.
But wait! is it real? can I really make $1500 within my first week? before joining an specific website that offers such opportunity, it is always better to check for reviews first, to make sure that the website you are joining is legit and that you won't be wasting time on it. So let's take a look at how payjob.xyz works. Yes it pays $5 per unique visit or per click, but will I ever get my payment after I have reach the payment threshold? the answer is NO! you will never be paid because Pay Job hasn't paid anyone and will never pay anybody.
Here's Some Valid Reasons Why Pay Job is Fake and Scam
1. The Website Has No Product – every ptc site or referral program site (like this one) must have product, just like other ptc sites out there that pays members to click and to view ads. Yet some of the ptc sites end up shutting their website because they can no longer pay their members due to low advertising sales. And how about Pay Job? how they were able to pay thousands of members? the truth is that, they haven't really paid anyone.
2. Too Good To Be True – payjob.xyz pays $5 per unique visit this means that if it is real and if this website really pays, all people in the world would simply quit their job and work on Pay Job to make a living, because making $1500 is already enough to support your daily needs, I mean making some extra cash as huge as that, per week and making up to $5000 a month spending 5 to 10 minute per day, is impossible. It would take time and years before you can make that figures, so don't be deceive by what Pay Job offers.
3. High Minimum Threshold – you need to reach $300 before you can request for a payout, however just like any other fake website that offers the same opportunity, you will need to take paid online surveys before you can receive a payment (as if they're really paying) You might have tried taking the survey and not being paid after competing the surveys, this website earned money from its members every time a survey is completed.
4. Not Paying – Pay Job (payjob.xyz) hasn't paid anyone and will never pay anyone, there is no real job offer, no product and it's just too good to be true that this website even give you a welcome bonus worth of $25. I can understand that you might have given this a try, because of its high pay rates for each unique visit, however a legitimate ptc business like this won't pay such amount per click or else they'll end up shutting down their business because of bankruptcy.
5. Fake Payment Statistics – scammers will always try their best to lure you and deceive you to have you signup and promote their website for free so they can earn money from you while you earn nothing from them. Just like any other website, Pay Job post a fake earning statistics on their website to make you believe that they are legit when they're not.
6. Fake Testimonies – this is very common to all scam sites, this website simply posted a fake testimonies from its so called (invisible members) to make you believe that they are paying when they're not!
Is Pay Job a Scam?
Yes obviously this website claims that they are legit when they're not and hasn't paid anyone, this website has no real job offer and the only thing you will be doing is to promote a referral link, they'll have you take some paid online surveys in which the owner of the website earn money but members itself will never be paid.