Online jobs are becoming more and more popular to people out of work or people looking to make extra income aside from their main job. With the internet, you can now do work virtually from anywhere on earth as long as you are able to communicate with your employers or customers.
You can have one of the best online careers that helps you meet your daily needs as well as taking care of your family. Though there are plenty of adds claiming to offer the best online careers, you need to be careful since some of these jobs being advertised are actually a scam.
Best Online Careers
The following list shows a list of some of the best known online careers which virtually anyone with a computer and fast internet connection can engage in and start making money. You may also need a phone line and some professional software if you the work you are engaged in require high level of technical expertise.
- · Virtual Assistant: This work seems to be growing more and more popular over the years, making it one of the leading best online careers. Many people find themselves straining to put their attention between their work, family, relationships, school and other aspects of their lives. Thus more people find it fit to let virtual assistants help them plan events, do their bookkeeping, administer their projects, do scheduling of activities in their lives. To be a virtual assistant all you would need is a computer, fast internet connection, and a phone line. Statistics show that the best of virtual assistant earn as much as $10 per hour if employed under an agency and about $30 per hour if working directly with a client.
- · Online Reseller: Often people find their lives too busy to engage in yard sale of staff they have but no longer need. If you can approach such individual and provide them the service of linking them with buyer online at a commission. Many people would be willing to sale some of the staff they in their possession they no longer need or want but they just never seem to get around to do it. They would find it easier to give someone else to sale them at a commission. If you could link the buyer and the seller online then you stand to get much income.
- · Call-Center Employee: A trend that is quickly becoming less popular is of companies having a customer services center within their premises, which receives emails and phone calls from customers who want to buy or have other enquiries about their products. It is more economical for them to outsource these jobs by diverting the calls/emails to home phone numbers and emails. The companies give the outsourced call-center agents a script on how to attend to the customers who call or email their enquiries regarding the HGH companies’ products. If you want to engage in this work-at-home, this is among the best online careers and to do the job itself, all you would need is good communication skills over the phone, a computer and reliable internet.
- · Translator: If you can speak more than one language fluently and able to read and write them paying respect to the grammar, tenses, subject-verb agreement and good sentence constructions. Then there are plenty of employment opportunities online it is one of the highly paying among the best online jobs category. Many companies and individuals would like documents written in one language translated to another language. Professional at this work earns as much as $10 to $50 for translating document per hour.
- · Data-Entry Job: More companies are moving towards making their operations digital. This means converting hardcopies of their documents in their old data base into soft copy forms. Thus they would rather find online staffs where they cans send them the scanned version of this hardcopy documents who then can type them thus enabling such companies have digital files. To engage in this job you have to have high accuracy and speed at typing on a computer keyboard. Expert data entry workers earn between a range of $6 to $20 per hour.
- · Website Content Writers: With many companies and personalities creating their websites every day, sometimes it becomes cumbersome to create enough website content. Most prefer outsourcing the work of writing website content to freelance writers. Thus content writing is also one of the best online careers with a very high demand. Since not only do many websites get created annually, but also the website content require frequent changes over the time. Some as often as daily. To make it in this job you need to have a good talent in expressing yourself very well in writing with the intention of capturing the readers’ attention and making them understand you well.
- · Expert Advice: Many website provide a section for their visitors on “How To”, where website visitors can ask question requiring experts’ advise from just about any field. Ranging from doctors, accountants, marriage counselors, engineers, home decorators among others. If you are a trained professional in a particular field you could register with such websites, and you could answer questions from the general public related to your field of expertise. This would be a part-time job, but if your advice proves to be valuable to the website users, you’ll keep getting more and more inquiries thus get more income.
- · Graphic Designers: This would require professional training in graphics designing and having professional designing software and other necessities required. More companies are looking to produce company’s banners and logos. Thus graphic designing is one of the best online careers, which would put into practice skills of a graphic designer while they get paid.